"A Possible Fix for SiteBuilder "serious error" message"
I think the previous reviewer did a very good job reviewing SiteBuilder, so I will not duplicate them here. I found the review after getting the "Yahoo SiteBuilder has recovered from a serious error" message whenever I tried to edit anything with it. Yahoo was (as usual) no help, so here is what I did: I went into the Yahoo SiteBuilder Program files in my C:/ Drive, and copied my site's file to my desktop (just in case). Then I uninstalled every bit of Java from my computer, including the multiple updates. Then I uninstalled Yahoo SiteBuilder, and restarted my computer. I went to Java's site and downloaded the newest version of Java. Then I installed SiteBuilder. I don't know if there was a conflict with the multiple versions of Java updates or what, but this worked like a charm, and SiteBuilder (so far) is working perfectly.
- Easy to use for those who don't speak HTML very well.
- Yahoo support for this product is less than stellar. There should be a forum where users can at least talk to each other for troubleshooting.
- 19 Sep 2009
Articles Yahoo! SiteBuilder
WYSIWYG. You've probably come across this acronym a couple of times, especially when talking about web... See more
DayZ is a zombie survival game that started life as a mod for Arma 2, and is now being made into a... See more
Searches Yahoo! SiteBuilder
- yahoo sitebuilder 2.8.4
- offline html editors
- free download site builder software
- free download yahoo sitebuilder
- yahoo site builder 2.8
- yahoo site builder 2.5
- yahoo sitebuilder free download
- download free site builder software
- yahoo sitebuilder 2.6
Top Downloads: WYSIWYG Editors